💿 Scott Walker - Bish Bosch Download
|1||SDSS1416+13B (Zercon, A Flagpole Sitter)||21:42|
|2||The Day The "Conducator" Died||7:45|
|3||Corps De Blah||10:11|
|9||'See You Don't Bump His Head'||4:06|
|CAD3220CD||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD3220CD||UK & Europe||2012|
|CAD 3220CD||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (CD, Album, Promo)||4AD||CAD 3220CD||US||2012|
|CAD-3220-6F||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (9xFile, FLAC, Album)||4AD||CAD-3220-6F||2012|
|CAD3220||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (2xLP, Album)||4AD||CAD3220||USA & Canada||2012|
|CAD3220||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (2xLP, Album + CD, Album)||4AD||CAD3220||UK & Europe||2012|
- Artwork [Painted Words] – Ben Farquharson
- Bass – John Giblin (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Cello – Chris Fish (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Dom Pecheur (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Frank Schaefer (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Joely Koos (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Justin Pearson (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Nerys Richards (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Tamsy Kayner (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Vicky Metthews (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Co-producer, Recorded By – Peter Walsh
- Conductor, Orchestrated By – Mark Warman (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Design – Philip Laslett
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Mark Warman
- Double Bass – Alice Kent (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Chris West (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Clare Tyack (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Enno Senft (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Lucy Hare (tracks: 4), Stacey Watton (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Stephen Warner (tracks: 4), Steve Rossell (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Drum Programming, Keyboards [Keyboards Fx], Other [Finger Snaps] – Peter Walsh (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Drum Programming, Keyboards, Handclaps, Gong [Tuned Gongs], Other [Machetes] – Mark Warman (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Drums – Ian Thomas (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar [Electric], Guitar [EBow Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Pedal Steel Guitar [Hawaiian], Ukulele – Hugh Burns (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar [Electric], Mandoguitar – James Stevenson (tracks: 1, 2, 4)
- Electronics [Electronic Sound Treatments & Manipulation] – Mark Warman, Peter Walsh
- Horns [Kudu, Shofar] – Michael Laird (tracks: 4)
- Keyboards, Percussion, Electric Guitar – Scott Walker (tracks: 8, 9)
- Management [Scott Walker] – Negus-Fancey Company
- Mastered By – Alex Wharton, Peter Walsh, Steve Rooke
- Mixed By – Peter Walsh, Scott Walker
- Pedal Steel Guitar [Hawaiian] – BJ Cole (tracks: 5)
- Percussion, Gong [Tuned Gongs], Other [Machetes] – Alasdair Malloy (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Photography By – Davy Evans
- Producer – Scott Walker
- Recorded By [Orchestra] [Air Studios] – Geoff Foster
- Sounds [Lo Rumbles & White Noise] – Andrew McDonnell (tracks: 5)
- Technician [Assistant] [Air Studios] – Adam Miller , John Prestage
- Technician [Assistant] [Metropolis Studios] – Angie Teo, Liam Nolan, Paul Norris, Xavier Stephenson
- Technician [Assistant] [Sofasound Studios] – Scott Knapper
- Trumpet – Guy Barker (tracks: 5), Tom Rees-Roberts (tracks: 5)
- Tuba [Tubax], Baritone Saxophone – Pete Long (tracks: 4, 7)
- Violin [2nd - Leader] – Steve Morris (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Violin [2nd] – Brian Wright (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Charlie Brown (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Clive Dobbins (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Elizabet Wexler (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Nikki Gleed (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Paddy Roberts (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Sebastian Rudnicki (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Steve Bentley-Klein (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Tom Pigott-Smith (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Violin [First - Leader] – Paul Willey (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Violin [First] – Abigail Young (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Ann Morfee (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Boguslaw Kostecki (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Dave Smith (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Dave Ogden (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Jonathan Rees (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Julian Trafford (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Laura Melhuish (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Ruth Ehrlich (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Vocals – Scott Walker
- Written-By [All Songs] – Scott Walker
Recorded at Kore Studios, London.
Session preparation, pre-mixing, Protools editing at KHS Studios Dusseldorf.
Vocals recording and mixing at Sofasound Studio, London.
Analog recording and mixing at Metropolis Studios, London.
Orchestra recording at Air Studios, The Hall, London.
Mastering at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Housed in jewel case, packaged in cardboard slipcase together with 32-page booklet with lyrics, photos, art and credits.
Track 9 is listed as 'The Day The "Conducator" Died (An Xmas Song)' in the booklet.
℗ 2012 4AD Ltd, © 2012 4AD Ltd
- Barcode: 6 52637 32202 6
- Matrix / Runout: arvato 55273946/CAD3220CD 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0763
- Label Code: LC 05807
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – 4AD Ltd.
- Pressed By – Arvato – 55273946
- Recorded At – Kore Studios
- Recorded At – KHS Studios
- Recorded At – Sofasound Studio
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
Bish Bosch is the fourteenth and final studio album by American singer Scott Walker. It was released on 3 December 2012 on 4AD. At seventy-three minutes, Bish Bosch is Walker's longest studio album, and contains his longest song, the twenty-one minute, forty-one second SDSS141613B Zercon, A Flagpole Sitter. While Bish Bosch isn't the strangest thing walking the planet, that certainly seems to be what he aims for on what is easily his most absurd album yet. What did you think of this album Love it. Bish Bosch, Scott Walkers 14th LP, derives its name from few possible places. While bish bosh is a slang for job done, sorted, Bosch might refer to Hieronymus Bosch, Dutch painter, in which case the first part should also be seen as a separate word, which is a slang for bitch. Scott himself also said I was thinking about making the title refer to a mythological, all-encompassing, giant woman artist. It is a highly experimental record, taking its instrume. Scott Walker - Bish Bosch 2012. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Experimental Avant-Garde. Scott Walker. Songs in album Scott Walker - Bish Bosch 2012. Scott Walker - 'See You Don't Bump His Head'. Scott Walker - Corps De Blah. Scott Walker - Phrasing. Scott Walker - SDSS1413B Zercon, A Flagpole Sitter. Scott Walker - Dimple. Scott Walker - Tar. Scott Walker - Pilgrim. Scott Walker - The Day The. Listen free to Scott Walker Bish Bosch 'See You Don't Bump His Head', Corps De Blah and more. 9 tracks 73:03. Bish Bosch is the fourteenth studio album by the American singer Scott Walker. The album has been described by its creator as being the final instalment in a trilogy that also includes Tilt 1995 and The Drift 2006. At seventy-three minutes, Bish Bosch is Walker's longest studio album. It also contains his longest song, the twenty-one minute forty-one second SDSS141613B Zercon, A Flagpole Sitter. A m. Bish Bosch is, according to Scott Walker, the final recording in the trilogy that began with 1995s Tilt and continued in 2006s The Drift. Its title combines urban slang for the word bitch and the last name of Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch. Like its predecessors, Bish Bosch is not an easy listen initially. It's utterly strange, yet alluring. Musically, Walker is as rangy and cagey as ever. His players have worked with him since Tilt they know exactly what he wants and how to get it. A string orchestra arranged and conducted by keyboardist Mark Warman, and a full symphony on. Scott Walker - Bish Bosch review: A Ted Chippington-esque album a kind of humour that challenges you to not find it funny. Scott Walker has been balls deep in the avant-garde for so long now - for longer than most of the people reading this have even been seriously listening to music, I'd wager - and has given out so little to journalists in that time that it's easy to forget that there's a man behind this music, that somebody's mind is. Scott Walker's third album in the last 17 years features drums and guitars and other passing references to rock music, but its deepest roots are in the dissonant, turn-of-the century compositions by Stravinsky, Schoenberg, Webern, and Berg. Like Walker's last two albums- 1995's Tilt and 2006's The Drift- Bish Bosch is austere, high-minded music about a dirty world where people always seem to be getting castrated or mutilated by something or another. Bish Bosch. Альтернатива 2012. Complete your Scott Walker collection