💿 Elvis Costello & The Imposters - The Delivery Man Download
|1||The Name Of This Thing Is Not Love||2:48|
|2||There's A Story In Your Voice|
Engineer [Lucinda Williams, Assisted By] – Andy BrohardEngineer [Lucinda Williams] – Csaba PetoczGuitar [Gretsch, Tenor], Tambourine ["s"] – E.C.Harmonium, Melodica – Steve Nieve
|3||Heart Shaped Bruise|
Bass [Fender], Guitar [Fender] – E.C.Engineer [Emmylou Harris, Assisted By] – Alan DittoEngineer [John Mcphee, Assisted By] – Andy BrohardEngineer [John Mcphee] – Csaba PetoczPedal Steel Guitar – John McPheeTambourine – Pete Thomas
|4||In Another Room||4:25|
|6||Delta-Verité - The Clarksdale Sessions - The Delivery Man Companion|
|7||Button My Lip||4:51|
|9||The Delivery Man|
Guitar [Gretsch Tenor] – E.C.Maracas – Pete ThomasTheremin, Melodica, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Steve Nieve
|11||Dark End Of The Street||3:06|
|12||The Scarlet Tide||2:26|
|13||She's Pulling Out The Pin|
Bass [Dan Armstrong] – Davey FaragherGlockenspiel – E.C.Organ [Wurlitzer] – Steve Nieve
|14||Either Side Of The Same Town|
Lyrics By – Elvis CostelloMusic By – Elvis Costello, Jerry Ragovoy
Guitar [Magnatone Typhoon], Tambourine ["s"] – E.C.Maracas – Pete ThomasOrgan [Vox Continental], Melodica ["kay"] – Steve Nieve
|17||The Scarlet Tide|
Music By, Lyrics By – Elvis Costello, T. Bone BurnettUkulele – E.C.
|18||The Delivery Man|
Organ [Wurlitzer], Omnichord – Steve Nieve
Engineer [Emmylou Harris, Assisted By] – Alan DittoLyrics By – Cait O'Riordan, Elvis CostelloMusic By – Elvis Costello
|20||Monkey To Man|
Organ [Vox Continental] – Steve NieveOther [Basic Track, Studio Manager] – Mr. TaterRecorded By [Basic Track, Assisted By] – Miss OlgaRecorded By [Basic Track] – Jimbo MathusTambourine – Pete Thomas
|21||The Delivery Man||4:57|
Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – E.C.Engineer [John Mcphee, Assisted By] – Andy BrohardEngineer [John Mcphee] – Csaba PetoczPedal Steel Guitar – John McPhee
|24||Nothing Clings Like Ivy|
Engineer [Emmylou Harris, Assisted By] – Alan DittoGuitar [Gibson Les Paul] – E.C.Harmony Vocals – Emmylou Harris
|986 372-7||Elvis Costello & The Imposters||The Delivery Man (CD, Album, S/Edition)||Lost Highway||986 372-7||Europe||2004|
|none||Elvis Costello||The Delivery Man (CDr, Album, Promo)||Lost Highway||none||Australia||2004|
|602498624296||Elvis Costello & The Imposters||The Delivery Man (CD, Album)||Lost Highway||602498624296||Europe||2004|
|B000259302||Elvis Costello & The Imposters||The Delivery Man (CD, Album)||Lost Highway||B000259302||Canada||2004|
|MRNF-02569-2||Elvis Costello & The Imposters||The Delivery Man (CD, Album, Promo)||Lost Highway||MRNF-02569-2||US||2004|
- Artwork [Image Enhancement] – Erik Asla
- Bass – Davey Faragher (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Bass [Fender Precision] – Davey Faragher (tracks: 1-2 to 1-4, 1-10, 1-11, 1-13)
- Bass [Gibson Eb1] – Davey Faragher (tracks: 1-1, 1-5, 1-12)
- Bass [Hofner] – Davey Faragher (tracks: 1-6 to 1-9)
- Drums – Pete Thomas (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-7)
- Engineer – Chris Shepard (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Alan Ditto (tracks: 1-14), Davey "Perkins" Rieley (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Matt Gillentine (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Nathan Provence (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Guitar – Dennis Herring (tracks: 2-1), Elvis Costello (tracks: 1-11, 2-1 to 2-7)
- Guitar [Fender Telecaster] – E.C. (tracks: 1-3, 1-4, 1-13)
- Guitar [Gibson J-50] – E.C. (tracks: 1-3, 1-10, 1-11)
- Guitar [Gibson Super 400] – E.C. (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-5, 1-7, 1-9 to 1-12)
- Management [Studio Manager] – Dawn Palladino (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Mr. Tater (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Robert Hadley
- Mixed By – Chris Shepard (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Clay Jones (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-7), Dennis Herring (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-7)
- Organ [Hammond] – Steve Nieve (tracks: 1-2, 1-4, 1-7, 1-9, 1-10, 1-13)
- Organ, Accordion – Steve Nieve (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Photography By, Illustration [Collage] – Jesse Dylan
- Piano – Elvis Costello (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7), Steve Nieve (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Producer – Dennis Herring, Elvis Costello
- Recorded By – Chris Shepard (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7), Jimbo Mathus (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Davey "Perkins" Rieley (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7), Miss Olga (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7), Will Dawson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Upright Piano – Steve Nieve (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 1-13)
- Vocals – Davey Faragher (tracks: 1-2, 1-4, 1-7, 1-9), E.C., Emmylou Harris (tracks: 1-10, 1-14), Lucinda Williams (tracks: 1-3)
- Written-By – Chips Moman (tracks: 2-7), Dan Penn (tracks: 2-7), Dave Bartholomew (tracks: 2-1), Elvis Costello (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3, 1-5 to 1-12, 1-Video, 2-2 to 2-6), Pearl King (tracks: 2-1), T. Bone Burnett (tracks: 2-4)
1-1 to 1-13 Recorded & mixed at Sweet Tea, Oxford, MS.
1-2, 1-3 & 1-10 Lucinda Williams & John McPhee recorded at Village Recorders, Los Angeles, CA.
1-7 Basic tracks recorded at Delta Recording (Clarksdale, MS.).
1-14 and Emmylou Harris on 1-8, 1-10 & 1-13 Recorded at Ocean Way Studios, Nashville, TN.
2-1 to 2-7 Recorded at at Delta Recording, Clarksdale, MS. Mixed at Sweet Tea, Oxford, MS.
(P)2004 UMG Recordings, Inc.
(C)2004 UMG Recordings, Inc.
Made in the EU.
1-1 contains interpolated elements from "America" written by Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim
CD1 has an enhanced section - text on disc: "Bonus: video for Bedlam"
CD2 recorded with The Imposters at Delta Recording, Clarksdale, MS, US
Made in Australia
- Barcode (Text): 0 75021 03601 7
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 2103601/1 A E3 IFPIL 311
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 2103601/2 A E3 IFPI L285
- Other (CD1): D.A.T.A.
- Pressed By – Universal Music Australia – 2103601
- Recorded At – Delta Recording, Clarksdale, Mississippi
- Recorded At – Sweet Tea
- Recorded At – Village Recorders
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Mixed At – Sweet Tea
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
The Delivery Man - Elvis Costello. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Delivery Man is the 21st studio album by Elvis Costello, released on Lost Highway Records, B0002593-02. It was recorded with the Imposters at Sweet Tea Studio in Oxford, Mississippi. It peaked at No. 40 on the Billboard 200. The album had its genesis in a conceptual story apparently written for Johnny Cash. Costello himself states: The Delivery Man started out as a story about the impact on three womans lives of a man with a hidden past. The story took the song Hidden Shame as its unsung. Elvis Costello's 21st studio album, The Delivery Man, was intended as a song cycle or a concept album, not that you could ever tell from listening to album. During the prerelease promotion for the album, Costello claimed that he had written a narrative concerning a delivery man in the American South, following him on his journeys and through his relationships with three women of different ages and backgrounds. He also said that he deliberately presented the songs on the album out of narrative order, even taking songs off the record if they revealed too much about either the character or t. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte official music video for the Elvis Costello & The Imposters song Monkey To Man taken from the album The Delivery Man. Released on Lost free to Elvis Costello & The Imposters The Delivery Man Button My Lip, Country Darkness and more. 13 tracks 52:48. It peaked at 40 on the Billboard 200. Elvis Costello & The Imposters. Country Darkness, 03:57. There's a Story In Your Voice, 03:42. Bedlam, 04:47. The Delivery Man, 04:38. Monkey to Man, 04:28. Nothing Clings Like Ivy, 04:16. Heart Shaped Bruise, 04:07. She's Pulling Out the Pin, 03:21. The Scarlet Tide, 02:26. Elvis Costello & The Imposters 2004 12 треков. 1 Bedlam. 2 Country Darkness. 3 Button My Lip. 4 The Delivery Man. 5 Needle Time. 6 The Judgement. 7 Heart Shaped Bruise. 8 The Name of This Thing Is Not Love. 9 Nothing Clings Like Ivy. 10 Either Side of the Same Town. 11 There's a Story in Your Voice. 12 Scarlet Tide. Еще альбомы Elvis Costello & The Imposters. The Delivery Man. Classic The Delivery Man 12x12 album flat not an album cover that has been signed by Elvis in blue sharpie. Flat is in good condition save some dimples. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Get started. Back to top. The Delivery Man was originally intended as a concept album about a delivery man in the Deep South. Elvis Costello kept the spirit, if not the story. Recorded in Mississippi, these songs are soaked in the regions sounds: The Imposters ignite the simmering soul-rocker Bedlam, Emmylou Harris pure harmonies illuminate country ballad Heart Shaped Bruise, and Lucinda Williams smoky snarl cuts through the rollicking Theres a Story In Your Voice. The Delivery Man Elvis Costello & The Imposters
Title: The Delivery Man
Label: Lost Highway
Catalog #: 075021036017
Record Source: CD, Album, Enhanced CD, Album All Media, Deluxe Edition