💿 Buddy Miles Express - Hell And Back Download
|1||Let It Be Me|
Written-By – Gilbert Silly, Manny Kurtz, Pierre Leroyer
|2||Be Kind To Your Girlfriend|
Written-By – Buddy Miles, Jeff Levine
Written-By – Buddy Miles, Randy Hanson
|4||Come Back Home|
Written-By – Buddy Miles
|5||All Along The Watchtower|
Written-By – Bob Dylan
Written-By – Buddy Miles
|7||Born Under A Bad Sign|
Written-By – Booker. T. Jones, William Bell
|8||Nothing Left To Lose|
Written-By – Ben Green , Jeff Levine
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Crispin Cioe
- Artwork [Cover Painting "time"] – Mati Klarwein
- Bass – Joe Thomas
- Coordinator – Tracy Mcknight/Material Inc.
- Drums, Vocals, Guitar – Buddy Miles
- Engineer [Assistant] – Imad Mansour, Layng Martine
- Engineer [Mixing] – Jason Corsaro
- Engineer [Recording] – Oz Fritz, Robert Musso
- Guitar – Kevon Smith, Nicky Skopelitis
- Horns [Credited To] – The Uptown Horns
- Layout, Design – Aldo Sampieri
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Organ, Piano, Clavinet – Jeff Levine
- Photography By – Thi-Linn Le
- Producer – Bill Laswell
- Technician [Drums & Amp Maintenance] – Artie Smith
- Tenor Saxophone – Arno Hecht
- Trombone – Bob Funk
- Trumpet – Larry Etkin
Recorded and mixed at Greenpoint Studio, Brooklyn, New York.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
This album is dedicated to the memory of Don Myrack of the Phoenix Horns.
℗ & © 1994 Polystar Company, Ltd.
Track 1 published by Erving Music Inc. (BMI).
Track 2 published by Miles Ahead Music (ASCAP)/Hanson Music (BMI).
Track 3 published by Dwarf Music (ASCAP).
Track 4 published by MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP).
Tracks 5 and 7 published by Miles Ahead Music (ASCAP).
Track 6 published by Miles Ahead Music/Only A Song Music (ASCAP).
Track 8 published by Only A Song Music (ASCAP)/Macrury Music (ASCAP).
- Barcode: 014431030529
- Matrix / Runout: DISQUE AMERIC 082U3<910>RCD10305
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Recorded At – Greenpoint Studios
- Mixed At – Greenpoint Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polystar
- Copyright (c) – Polystar
- Marketed By – Rykodisc
- Manufactured By – Rykodisc
- Pressed By – Disque Americ
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Miles Ahead Music
- Published By – Hanson Music
- Published By – Dwarf Music
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Only A Song Music
- Published By – Macrury Music
Album 1994 8 Songs. More by Buddy Miles Express. Booger Bear. Expressway to Your Skull. Buddy Miles Express: все альбомы, включая Expressway To Your Skul , Hell And Back , Booger Bear и другие. The Buddy Miles Express was a group fronted by former Electric Flag drummer Buddy Miles. It was formed after the Electric Flag broke up. They released two albums in the 1960s. The Buddy Miles Express was formed after the Electric Flag, of which Miles was a member, broke up in 1968. The group also contained four other former Electric Flag members. Billboard announced in its October 12 issue that the group had signed to Mercury. Listen free to Buddy Miles Express Hell and Back Born Under A Bad Sign, The Change and more. 8 tracks 41:48. great going back to buddy miles. I found this while just looking through the selections. We used to see the buddy miles express at the fillmore east back in the late 60's early 70's Buddy played with Jimi Hendrix's band of gypsies go for it Your review has been flagged for removal. For more information, visit our guidelines for posting review on eMusic. Hell And Back. Buddy Miles - Hell And Back 1994. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Blues Rock. Buddy Miles. Hell And Back is his most significant studio project of the last decade aside from a power trio called Hardware's bone-crushing Third Eye Open, another original Black Arc release produced by Bill Laswell that features William Bootsy Collins on space bass and Steve Salas on guitar, and at the time of its release marked the long-overdue return of. the nomad gypsy drummer and his Buddy Miles Expressgiving you more Miles to the gallon and some new grooves to galvanize the tread in your worn-out tires. Buddy Miles Hell and Back is an enjoyable album that speaks with soulful rhythms and heavy bass. You can feel this record as well as listen to it. Read more. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Buddy Miles Express. Hell and Back, 2004. Come Back Home, 04:37. Be Kind to Your Girlfriend, 04:44. The Decision, 05:18